About Lake TX312 Triathlon Shoes - White
Lighter, increased breathability, faster drying and fast in transitions.
- Upper: Tektile Microfiber Upper: Light weight & Form fitting. NuFoam: Breathable, Wicking & Anti-microbial.
- Outsole: 100% Carbon fiber sole with integrated heel cup for more focused power transfer. Patent Pending Composite fiber sole bed suspending the foot over the outer sole. Allows a more comfortable fit and for sole breathable. Outsole available for 3-hole or Speedplay for hole specific with no adaptor.
- Lining: TrekDry®: Carbonized bamboo that is wicking, fast drying & Anti-microbial.
- Closure: Dual hook and loop closure system for front 3/4 closure for fast entrance and exit with Heel Mounted Push/Pull BOA closure system for secure heel locking.
- CFC Race Last: The CFC race last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer, putting the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the pedal.
More About The Manufacturer Lake
Since establushing in 1982 Lake has been the leader of high end performance cycling shoes. The 2014 collection from lake guarantees to be the best shoe selection for both professional and aSince establushing in 1982 Lake has been the leader of high end performance cycling shoes. The collection from Lake guarantees to be the best shoe selection for both professional and amateur alike.