Campagnolo introduces its first aerodynamic disc brake wheel with a 60 mm profile, designed to appeal to cyclists with a love for speed. Its high profile can transfer all the aerodynamic advantages acquired from our research and development study to the road. The design of each wheel component enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, so that the wind stops being a hindrance to the cyclist and, at certain angles, becomes a help.
The wheel features unidirectional carbon rims with a rounded-profile optimised in the wind tunnel, new aerodynamic aluminium hubs and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system. Every design decision is determined by the sole goal of optimising performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal width of 19 mm, makes a perfect pairing with 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres. Thanks to 2-Way Fit technology, Campagnolo guarantees complete compatibility with both clincher and tubeless tyres. The hole-free upper bridge, achieved through the patented MoMag system, allows a weight saving, increased stiffness and now also an aid when using tubeless tyres: no tape is required. Maintaining and cleaning the wheel during tyre replacement has never been easier.
These wheels were made for extreme performance, the Campagnolo mantra is reliability: the G3 spoke pattern with double spokes on the left of the front wheel ensures balanced and safe braking in all conditions.
BORA WTO 60 DB: made for winning in sprint finishes, circuit races, time trials and triathlons.
USB Ultra Smooth Bearings - Their ceramic USB -Ultra Smooth Bearings guarantee extremely high smoothness
G3 Geometry - reinvent the wheel, not just its look
60 mm: the essence of aerodynamics.
- The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration: at wind angles between 10° and 20°, a situation that accounts for 80% of time on the saddle, this wheel is unequalled when it comes to overcoming drag.
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub and the special design of the flanges decrease the frontal area of the component reducing airflow turbulence.
- The 24-spoke pattern, along with their elliptical cross section, results in a far superior drag reduction.
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees 50% greater smoothness than standard bearings.
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to fit either a clincher tyre or to opt for a tubeless tyre and benefit from the lowest rolling resistance
- The 19 mm inner width enables you to fit 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
Choose aero... but make it Campagnolo
- The 60 mm profile allows the transfer of all the benefits of aerodynamic optimisation that can’t be achieved with lower profiles.
- The wheel structure enables minimal energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt.
- A 60 mm profile with a wheelset weight of 1,590 g makes it the perfect ally to win sprint finishes, circuit races, time trials and cycling sections in triathlons.
|Spokes||24 steel elliptical-aero cross section spokes in the front, G3 pattern
24 steel elliptical-aero cross section spokes in the rear, G3 pattern
|Versions and Weights||Campagnolo body
|Compatibility||Campagnolo 10/11/12s cassette
Shimano / SRAM 10/11s cassette
SRAM 12s cassette
|HUB||Black aluminium monolithic hub
Hub O.L.D.: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
Axle material: aluminium
USB cup-and-cone bearing system with ceramic balls
|Rim||Profile height: 60 mm
Rim material: carbon
Rim cross section (H x W): 60/26,1 mm
Internal width: 19 mm
Water transfer graphics
|Assembly||The Bora WTO 60 Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is 100% checked using electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo wheel offers maximum performance and reliability|
|Comes with||44 mm tubeless valve
40 mm valve extender
Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
2 levers in composite material for tyre removal - User manual
The rim-tyre-pressure compatibility table is only and exclusively applicable to the following wheel models:
|Model||Brake Type||Profile Type||Internal Width|
|Bora WTO 60 DB||Disc Brake||2-Way Fit||C19|
|Bora WTO 45 DB||Disc Brake||2-Way Fit||C19|
|Bora WTO 33 DB||Disc Brake||2-Way Fit||C19|
|Bora WTO 60||Rim Brake||2-Way Fit||C19|
|Bora WTO 45||Rim Brake||2-Way Fit||C19|
|Bora WTO 33||Rim Brake||2-Way Fit||C19|
|Bora WTO 77||Rim Brake||2-Way Fit||C19|
|Bora One 50 DB||Disc Brake||Clincher||C17|
|Bora One 35 DB||Disc Brake||Clincher||C17|
|Bora Ultra 50||Rim Brake||Clincher||C17|
|Bora Ultra 35||Rim Brake||Clincher||C17|
|Bora One 50||Rim Brake||Clincher||C17|
|Bora One 35||Rim Brake||Clincher||C17|
|Shamal Carbon||Disc Brake||2-Way Fit||C21|
|Zonda DB||Disc Brake||Clincher||C17|
|Scirocco DB||Disc Brake||2-Way Fit Ready||C19|
As such, the rim-tyre-pressure compatibility table is not applicable to wheel models no longer present in the current 2021 range or to the wheel models currently in the range that appear in the following table:
|Model||Brake Type||Profile Type||Internal Width|
|Shamal Ultra DB||Disc Brake||2-Way Fit||C17|
|Shamal Mille||Rim Brake||Clincher||C17|
|Shamal Ultra||Rim Brake||2-Way Fit||C17|
|Shamal Ultra||Rim Brake||Clincher||C17|
It shall be the end user's sole and full responsibility to choose - on a case by case basis - an adequate and correct rim-tyre-pressure combination, as well as to conduct all verifications necessary to ascertain the correctness and safety of such combination. Without prejudice to the above, and in order to ensure optimum rolling resistance, grip and, most importantly, safety, we recommend that the end user, in making his choice, also takes into consideration the recommended combinations of hooked rim width, tyre width and tyre pressure indicated in the chart set forth below.
Due to safety reasons, follow the information of the tyre manufacturer regarding minimum and maximum rim width to be used but always ensure that the combination is listed as possible in this table.
Compatibility Table Rim-Tyre-Pressure
Use of tubeless and tubeless ready tyres is forbidden on 2-way Fit Ready rims without Campagnolo 2-way Fit Ready adhesive tape.
TL = Tube Less
TT = Tube Type