Chorus EPS Interface
A tiny electronic component that performs an extremely important job.
The interface transforms the analogue signals received from the controls into the digital signals transmitted to the EPS™ Power Unit™.
But that's not all it does. It is also used to sets the initial configuration and adjust drivetrain settings during a race, as well as displaying battery level.
A vital component for the electronic drivetrain, it may be installed on the handlebar mount or on the brake cables.
- 24 grams
- ANALOGUE-DIGITAL SIGNAL CONVERSION
- Transforms the analogue signals received from the controls into the digital signals transmitted to the Power Unit.
- ZERO SETTING" AND "RIDING SETTING
- Used to set the initial configuration of the components and make fine adjustments during a race.
- RGB LED
- Visualises battery charge status.
- TWO POSSIBLE INTERFACE MOUNTING OPTIONS
- The unique design of the interface lets the user choose whether to install it on the brake cable or on the handlebar mount.