A 33 mm rim with a 19 mm internal width profile, the Scirocco represents the entry point to the mid-profile rim segment, where aerodynamics combines with comfort over long distances.
The Scirocco Disc Brake is a sturdy, precise aluminium wheel with sophisticated solutions, like straight-head spokes and the 2-Way Fit Ready profile, assembled in a highly competitive race-ready package. This wheel has character and cyclists can choose to use it either as their only wheel or as an ideal training partner, offering an aerodynamic advantage and good rideability. It is the perfect range for those looking for an aerodynamic racing bicycle and ideal for triathletes as well as rouleurs who are eager to perform well on the climbs. Every watt will enhance performance, every turn will be executed with precision. Furthermore, the 19 mm internal width means that this wheel offers high levels of comfort, approaching those enjoyed in the Endurance segment.
2-Way Fit Ready
Mid-level profile suitable for long distance rides as well
- The new 33 mm aluminium profile ensures the best aerodynamic penetration among aluminum rims, whilst limiting the weight
- Easy to assemble 23 mm tyre thanks to the C19 class
- Compatible with clincher and Tubeless Ready tyres
Safe and reliable
- The spokes remain in position thanks to the spoke anti-rotation system technology.
- The MEGA G3 technology on both the front and rear increases the torsional stiffness.
Distinctive design choices
- Installing tags on the inside of the rim favours distribution of the forces over the nipple and rim.
- There is no milling so air penetration turbulence is not generated.
|Spokes||21 steel spokes in the front spaced through the G3 system with double the amount on the disc side
21 steel spokes in the rear spaced through the G3 system with double the amount on the cassette side
Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
|Versions and Weights||Bright Label
Only available for 2-Way Fit Ready: 1702 gr
|Compatibility||Campagnolo sprocket set 10/11/12
Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
|Hub||Black aluminium monolithic hub
Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 135 / 142 mm in the rear
|Rim||Profile height: 33 mm
Rim material: aluminium
Rim cross section (H x W): 33 / 23.5 mm
Rim class: C19
|Assembly||The Scirocco Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo wheels.|
|Comes with||44 mm tubeless valve