The 30th anniversary Colnago Master is a remake of Team Mapei one of the most dominant classics of the 1990s winning the Paris-Roubaix five times, featuring the likes of Johan Museeuw, Michele Bartoli and Andrea Tafi.
First produced in the mid-1980s, the Master is a perennial favourite. It is the fruit of Colnago’s extensive experience in steel tubing, welding, and lugged frame construction techniques. It’s entirely designed, made and chromium plated in Italy with DT15V steel. The Master offers supreme comfort thanks to the ride quality offered by the custom drawn steel tubing. The star-shaped tubes and chromed lugs combined with a 1-inch chrome plated steel Precisa fork make it a classic and truly elegant bicycle that offers a ride unlike anything else.
A true Master.
- Entirely designed, made and chromium plated in Italy with DT15V steel.
- Supreme comfort thanks to the ride quality offered by the custom drawn steel tubing.
- Star-shaped tubes and chromed lugs
- 1-inch chrome plated steel Precisa fork
- Available in 16 sizes and three colour variations.
- Includes Frame, Fork and Headset
Colnago Master Geometry